FAQ

Discussion in 'Help' started by owner1, Jul 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owner1

owner1 Owner Staff Member Owner

1. My game isn't working
    Check here: https://maplems.net/forum/index.php?threads/troubleshoot.70/

2. What are the features / skill changes?

Check here https://maplems.net/forum/index.php?forums/information.20/

3. How do I buy more inventory / storage slots?

Bottom left of Cash Shop
    [​IMG]

4. How do I make more than 3 characters?
    Buy more character slots in Cash Shop > ETC > Character
    [​IMG]

5. How do I make an Evan?
    Make a new adventurer character. Talk to Maple Admin in the first map as a lvl 1 beginner
    [​IMG]

6. How do I job advance as Evan/Aran/KOC?
    Check the guides here https://maplems.net/forum/index.php?forums/guides.12/

7. What can I do with Maple Leaves?
    You can upgrade Maple Weapons to a higher tier by talking to 'Agent E' in Henesys. Other than that, they're currently useless.
    [​IMG]

8. How do tier scrolls work / how does the tier system work?
    The tier system allows an equipment to grant a certain bonus stat (STR/DEX/INT/LUK) percentage based on the stats of the equipment only (NOT THE CHARACTER’S STAT), up to 25% at max.

The tier system can be unlocked for a particular equipment by using a Tier Awakening Scroll (5k NX from the Cash Shop, under Use -> Scroll) on it, and will start at Tier F 0%. Every time a tier scroll is used on an equipment, it will roll a percentage from 1% to the max of the current tier. If the max is rolled, the equipment tier levels up to the next tier.

Tiers (Max %):
    F: 1%
    E: 2%
    D: 3%
    C: 5%
    B: 7%
    A: 10%
    A+: 13%
    S: 16%
    SS : 20%
    X: 25%

9. What does item levelling do?
    Items can be levelled by gaining EXP to grant additional attributes based on the CURRENT attributes of the equipment and can be naturally levelled up to level 5; each level will gain a random % of each attribute up to a certain percentage listed below. Additional levels above level 5 require the use of Legendary Scrolls, which are obtained through trading coins earned from Empress Cygnus bosses and above.

Estimated stats gained per level:
    WDEF/MDEF/SPEED/JUMP/AVOID: 1
    STR/DEX/INT/LUK: up to 13% of current stats on equipment
    WATT: up to 8% of current WATT on equipment
    MATT: up to 25% of current MATT on equipment

10. What do enforcement scrolls do?
    Enforcement Scrolls (commonly abbreviated as ES1 – ES4 in game) are scrolls with a 60% success rate, that upon succeeding, show a set of randomly rolled stats that will be gained from an equipment levelling, and gives the player an option of whether to accept or decline the stats; the equipment will be levelled with the displayed stats should the player chooses to accept, or prevented from levelling should the player chooses to decline. Failing the scroll will not do anything to the equipment. They are available as drops through common bosses such as Krexel, Scarlion and Targa, Toad, The Boss, Von Leon and Horntail.

11. How do I get my 4th job skills?
    https://ayumilovemaple.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/4th-job-advanement-guide-faq/

12. What skills are available to 4th job Knight of Cygnus (KoCs)?
    All 4th job KoCs get access to both Hero’s Will (requires quest as per usual) and Call of Cygnus, in addition to the following:

Blaze Wizard
    - Flame Bite
    - Flame Vortex
    - Infinity (requires skill book)

Dawn Warrior
    - Sun Cross
    - Solar Pierce
    - Power Stance (requires quest)
    - Rush (requires quest)

Wind Archer
    - Spiraling Vortex
    - Pinpoint Pierce
    - Sharp Eyes

Night Walker
    - Quadruple Throw
    - Shadow Spark
    - Shadow Star

Thunder Breaker
    - Annihilate
    - Rising Wave
    - Time Leap

13. How do I expand my inventory slots?
    Inventory slots can be expanded through the Cash Shop, on the bottom left.

14. How do I get Maple Weapons?
    Maple weapons are available as drops from monsters throughout the game. To find out which weapon drops from which monsters, use the in-game @whodrops or @wd commands (available to VIP characters only).

15. How does VIP work?
    After donating and obtaining your VIP points on your account, talk to Cody (available in FM) and choose which kind of VIP coupon to redeem. Upon redemption, the VIP coupon will appear in the cash tab in your inventory and has to be used on the character that you want to turn into a VIP character.

Note: VIP is character bound, not account bound, and cannot be transferred once the coupon is used on a character.

16. How does the bonus EXP work?
    Each UNIQUE character in an account that hits level 200 grants that account an additional 20% EXP rate, stackable up to 400%. This bonus rate can be checked using the @bonus command in game. Note that a level 190 character WILL NOT grant 19% bonus EXP, the character has to be at least level 200 to grant the bonus.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2022
    owner2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.